Enhance the value of your CMS with a Translation Services Connector
May 12, 2014
Websites today need to be findable, accessible and readable from around the world. Your clients can speak any language and live in any locale. Most companies understand they need to be able to author and publish content in several languages. To do this takes the right CMS backed by a team of website globalization specialists who have comprehensive knowledge in deploying a variety of content management systems in order to support multilingual content and multiple language sites.
To help clients get the most out of their CMS investment, GPI has launched a new microsite www.translationplugin.com. The site provides a variety of website localization, web content management system and translation connector information including:
- Access to live and on-demand demos of translation connectors
- Best practices for deploying the world's leading web content management systems
- Website localization best practices
- Blogs on a range of CMS and website translation topics
Currently available translation connectors from GPI include:
Website localization services can be provided in a variety of ways which align with a company's established authoring and publishing workflows and available resources.
Workflows may include:
- Authors and editors retrieving content from and inputting translations into a CMS directly
- Using XML or other formats to export-import content from a CMS
- Deploying a GPI Translation Services Connector between your CMS and our Translation Portal
To learn more how you can enhance the value of your CMS investment, please visit www.translationplugin.com. GPI offers custom CMS Translation Connectors to a variety of web content management systems in order to streamline localization workflows and access to translation project information across your enterprise.
You may also find some of the following articles and links useful:
- Introduction to selecting a Multilingual Website CMS
- Selecting the Right Multilingual CMS to Manage International Websites
- 3 Important Considerations for Multilingual CMS
- Global SEO: 4 Top Factors
- Evaluating your Website Localization Partner and Workflow
Further Information on Localization Resources
Globalization Partners International (GPI) frequently assists customers with multilingual website design, development and deployment. For more information or help with you next website translation project, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at (866) 272-5874, or by requesting a free web translation quote on your next website translation project.
Martin Spethman - Managing Partner
Martin has over 20 years' experience providing documentation, software and website globalization services. Throughout his career he has held numerous production and business development positions, including project manager, operations manager, web master, account executive, VP of sales and marketing and owner/managing partner. Martin has established and managed translation offices in Argentina, Brazil, Switzerland, the United States and the UAE. He has overseen hundreds of successful globalization projects every year since 1987, ranging from large volume, multi-million word documentation sets to complex, high-profile websites for Fortune 500 companies.